06 December 2010

TIS' THE SEASON...

FOR WINTER ILLNESS...
  I have been fighting a tough battle with bronchitis. In fact it got to the bronchial infection stage and moved from my lungs into my throat and on to my inner ear. The first round of antibiotics did not quite do the trick, so I am on a new med for two weeks. I am feeling better but not fully recovered.
 BUT I FELT MUCH BETTER BY...
  ...this weekend, when we started decorating for Christmas. Eve loves Granny's "reindeer mobile". We changed out flag to a wintry scene...
      Chose a tree (with help from two experts)...
 And decorated everything that didn't move...
,,, and a few things that do move. 
TREE SALES ARE GOING OK...
  As always, the scouts are up and running with our Christmas tree sales. We had a good start, but bad weather has slowed sales slightly.
Here are a couple shots of this years biggest helpers with Christmas preparation...
Yes, that is Eve, and one of our scouts, hauling trees from the truck to the lot. MUSCLES!!!!!
And Noah the tree trimmer helped prep our tree for the stand.
More on our Christmas later. I have lots of pix to share.
DECEMBER PROJECT AT H.D. ...  
Eve built a picture frame. We plan to put this photo in it. Don't we look productive?!?
We had a quick photo-op with "Budget Santa" before heading to breakfast, and then home.
Where Eve enlisted her buddy, Randy to help with more decorating...
Followed by a holiday toast with orange FANTA.   CHEERS Y'ALL...
I will post more soon, like I said I have lots of pictures.
Until next time, I'll be seein' ya'...

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You have set the illness bar quite high. Glad this new stuff is helping. Great photos of Christmas Eve and Noah monster.

CShore said...

Yeah, you sounded pretty bad over the phone a few weeks ago, I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.

I coulda used a tree trimmer on mine before I tried to put it up. I didn't look at it very closely, and it had a few lower branches that needed trimming. It tipped over once, but luckily it wasn't decorated yet.

I guess that's what I get for buying cut rate trees haha. When are you guys going to expand the operation and start offering franchises?