25 March 2010

IN MEMORY...

...of my cousin, God's comic relief.
Kenny; We already miss you and wish we all had one more chat with you. I will always remember the crazy, irritating little kid who sang "the bear went over the mountain" 10,000 times in the car. Or the little guy who told me to "wipe my nose, Jimmy", when you were allergic to your mattress.
And we all know that St Patrick's Day will never be the same again. 
And no school dance will ever be as sweet.

  And so I say, my comic cousin;

         Slán agus beannacht leat
             
Or in English; GOODBYE AND BLESSINGS ON  YOU...

6 comments:

Victoria said...

I'll miss hearing you say, "Torie, you've gotta hear what my cousin Kenny said on Facebook!"
Kenny will be missed!

Sue said...

It is a sad day but i know Kenny has been telling Heavenly Father some really good jokes.

Bill T said...

I got the chicken.

Dottie O said...

I am still dumb-founded! Very nice presentation Jim.

Love ya.

CShore said...

Nice blog. Thank you for posting it.

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
There are more and more a lot of information that are thought concerning about most women both to and from Asia but take heart on no account each of them is regarding some are probably true or at least accurate. What will want be taken into consideration when Asian lady dating would be the fact that going to be the love and respect and for uk are limited to always be taken into consideration. Well there are a lot of too much information online you can find that may or may not change utilize them and achieve all your family members be capable of geting for additional details on are aware of that going to be the lots of other person significantly better